Soccer and Baseball
- Players MUST wear proper protective soccer equipment: team T-Shirt, shin pads, soccer socks, running shoes.
- All players should bring their own soccer ball for drill purposes.
- If the player does not have the required equipment they must sit out for that game.
- Players should be prepared for the weather. Hats, sunscreen, and sunglasses should be available.
- Parents should ensure that their children have plenty of water for hydration.
Baseball / T-Ball
- Players must have a glove for play and practice.
- Balls will be provided by the McFarlane Lake Playground
- Parents are encouraged to assist during the games. Coaches will appreciate parents helping on bases and sidelines. Thank you in advance!